Shed Services


 Shed Moving:    

We can assist you in relocating your shed- whether across town, or across the yard! We are capable in moving sizes ranging from 8' wide to 14' wide, up to 11' tall.  We will need to know certain characteristics of the shed in order to provide you with a quote: the shed size, height, siding type,  and distance you would like the shed moved. Certain hindrances such as low bridges/wires, bad access to the shed, and the condition of the shed can prevent us from moving.    Please call for more information and to discuss pricing.



We service Richmond and all surrounding areas, including: Midlothian, Henrico, Hanover, Hopewell, Chesterfield, Chester, Ashland, Petersburg, Fredericksburg, Sandston, Charles City, Providence Forge, Amelia, Moseley, Powhatan, Mechanicsville, Goochland, Short Pump, Glen Allen, and others.

Call today for a shed move quote! You can expect reasonable prices and a quick turn-around time!



 Shed Repair:

We can repair tree and storm damage, as well as update/replace your shed's siding, roof, doors, windows, and much more.



We replaced the siding and roof of the building to match the homeowner's HOA requirements.



Contact usfor more information about shed repair or updating.

To receive a quote on shed repair, please send us an email at, with the following information:

1. The size of your building

2. Description of shed repair needed (new roof, replace siding, etc...)

3. Attach a photograph 

Please note that we will only do site reviews after receiving a photograph and information about your project. We may charge a site review fee to come to your site and inspect the building.




When facing major storms like Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Isobel, it is important to consider anchoring your shed. Bestway uses mobile home high wind anchors that will secure your shed in case of wind and tree damage. A set of four anchors is $290, and additional sets are sold at half price. Anchoring may also be required for your insurance company, and to meet county requirements for building permits. Please contact your insurance company and county to inquire about what type of anchoring may be needed for your building.